Get the perfect, sunny-side-up egg, every time with this recipe.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 large eggs
- Toast, for serving, optional
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a medium nonstick 10.5” Caraway Fry Pan over low heat until slightly shimmering, about 5 minutes.
- Crack an egg into a small ramekin and slowly add it to the skillet; repeat with the other egg, adding it to the other side of the skillet.
- Cover with a tight lid and cook, uninterrupted, until the whites are completely set but the yolks are still runny, 2 to 2 1/2 minutes. Slide the eggs out of the skillet onto a plate or toast. Season with salt and pepper.
Other recipes you might like